We should all choose good, reliable sources for information while we still can. 60 Minutes is the most watched and respected newsmagazine in American history. Last night, we witnessed an unprecedented 60 Minutes episode as Trump performed a White House walk away from Leslie Stahl.
All that might be good news, though. Perhaps it will contribute to an electoral repudiation and hopefully, another peaceful, but permanent, presidential walk away from our White House.
Craig Silverman is a former Denver chief deputy DA who also has worked in the media for decades. Craig is columnist at large for The Colorado Sun. He practices law at the Denver law firm of Springer & Steinberg, P.C. and is host of The Craig Silverman Show podcast.
The Colorado Sun is a nonpartisan news organization, and the opinions of columnists and editorial writers do not reflect the opinions of the newsroom. Read our ethics policy for more on The Sun’s opinion policy and submit columns, suggested writers and more to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated at 7:26 a.m. on Monday, Oct. 26, 2020: This story has been updated to correct the author of this opinion piece. It was written by Craig Silverman.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Locavore appetite, smaller gatherings drive record turkey sales despite the coronavirus pandemic
- Essay: For Colorado transplants, coronavirus has made the distance from our families unbearable
- Opinion: Mayor Hancock’s interference harms Denver Public Schools superintendent search
- Gov. Jared Polis begins quarantine after exposure to person with coronavirus
- More Colorado counties are demanding entrance to Mesa’s coronavirus “pre-check” program for restaurants