The Colorado Sun has teamed up with the University of Denver and CBS4 to host a post-legislative session forum Monday evening with Gov. Jared Polis and four top state lawmakers.
While registration to attend the event is now closed (if you were a subscriber to The Sunriser our politics newsletter, The Unaffiliated, you would have learned about the forum earlier) you can still watch.
Here are the details:
WHEN: The event begins at 6 p.m. and runs one hour.
HOW TO WATCH: Check back at this page when the forum starts for a live feed.
WHERE: The event is being held on the University of Denver campus.
WHO: Gov. Jared Polis; House Speaker KC Becker, D-Boulder; Senate Majority Leader Steve Fenberg, D-Boulder; House Minority Leader Patrick Neville, R-Castle Rock; and Senate Minority Leader Chris Holbert, R-Parker.
DETAILS: Polis will speak and answer questions during the first half of the event. The lawmakers will handle the latter half. Most of the prompts will come from the audience.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING…: Get there early. Space is limited and an overwhelming number of people have signed up for tickets.
Questions about the event or want to submit a prompt? Email email@example.com for a response or to enter a submission.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Coroner says 3-year-old boy found in Eagle River accidentally drowned
- Proposal to shrink Holy Cross Wilderness, increase water storage draws hundreds of comments
- A cartoonish Native American towering over Durango has divided the city. Should “the chief” stay or go?
- Colorado’s new strategy to prevent child sexual abuse zeroes in on every ZIP code
- To understand the future of the Colorado River, look to a frowny, eel-faced fish: the humpback chub