The Colorado Sun has teamed up with the University of Denver and CBS4 to host a post-legislative session forum Monday evening with Gov. Jared Polis and four top state lawmakers.
While registration to attend the event is now closed (if you were a subscriber to The Sunriser our politics newsletter, The Unaffiliated, you would have learned about the forum earlier) you can still watch.
Here are the details:
WHEN: The event begins at 6 p.m. and runs one hour.
HOW TO WATCH: Check back at this page when the forum starts for a live feed.
WHERE: The event is being held on the University of Denver campus.
WHO: Gov. Jared Polis; House Speaker KC Becker, D-Boulder; Senate Majority Leader Steve Fenberg, D-Boulder; House Minority Leader Patrick Neville, R-Castle Rock; and Senate Minority Leader Chris Holbert, R-Parker.
DETAILS: Polis will speak and answer questions during the first half of the event. The lawmakers will handle the latter half. Most of the prompts will come from the audience.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING…: Get there early. Space is limited and an overwhelming number of people have signed up for tickets.
Questions about the event or want to submit a prompt? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a response or to enter a submission.
This reporting is made possible by our members. You can directly support independent watchdog journalism in Colorado for as little as $5 a month. Start here: coloradosun.com/join
- Colorado to challenge Trump administration decision ending states’ waiver for stricter vehicle-emissions
- Opinion: Why the zero emission vehicle standard matters — and what it means for Colorado
- Can Purdue Pharma’s opioid settlement win judge’s approval?
- Parked: Colorado towns are taking action to preserve their remaining mobile-home parks
- Colorado’s milk-delivery companies are boosting business even as milk consumption declines