The Colorado Sun has teamed up with the University of Denver and CBS4 to host a post-legislative session forum Monday evening with Gov. Jared Polis and four top state lawmakers.
While registration to attend the event is now closed (if you were a subscriber to The Sunriser our politics newsletter, The Unaffiliated, you would have learned about the forum earlier) you can still watch.
Here are the details:
WHEN: The event begins at 6 p.m. and runs one hour.
HOW TO WATCH: Check back at this page when the forum starts for a live feed.
WHERE: The event is being held on the University of Denver campus.
WHO: Gov. Jared Polis; House Speaker KC Becker, D-Boulder; Senate Majority Leader Steve Fenberg, D-Boulder; House Minority Leader Patrick Neville, R-Castle Rock; and Senate Minority Leader Chris Holbert, R-Parker.
DETAILS: Polis will speak and answer questions during the first half of the event. The lawmakers will handle the latter half. Most of the prompts will come from the audience.
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING…: Get there early. Space is limited and an overwhelming number of people have signed up for tickets.
Questions about the event or want to submit a prompt? Email email@example.com for a response or to enter a submission.
This reporting is made possible by our members. You can directly support independent watchdog journalism in Colorado for as little as $5 a month. Start here: coloradosun.com/join
More from The Colorado Sun
- Authorities raid 247 Colorado homes, seize more than 800 marijuana plants in years-long operation targeting black market pot
- Sunriser: Colorado pushing forward on trans rights / Northern Colorado traffic jams / Learning from a deadly avalanche season / How Seattle went car-free
- After growing up in proximity to military contamination, author felt moved to examine how lands were converted to wildlife refuge
- On militarized landscapes in Colorado and beyond, can we successfully preserve both history and environment?
- A new state lawmaker’s first session is over. And she got an earful about it at a town hall meeting.