Colorado voters set turnout records in the 2020 election, driven by huge interest in the presidential race, a major U.S. Senate contest, a close battle in the 3rd Congressional District and a series of significant ballot measures.
The Colorado Sun is tracking the election results in these top races and updating the counts in real time.
Here are the latest vote counts, as reported by the Secretary of State’s Office.
Last update: 2 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 5, 2020
TAP THE BUTTONS BELOW TO JUMP TO THE RESULTS
TOP 2020 ELECTION RACES
COLORADO BALLOT QUESTIONS
Top 2020 election races
3rd Congressional District
Statewide ballot questions
Amendment B: To repeal the Gallagher Amendment governing property taxes
Amendment C: To expand the ability of nonprofits to conduct bingo and raffle fundraisers
* Amendment C needs 55% support for passage because it adds language to the state constitution.
Amendment 76: To limit voting to citizens over age 18
* Amendment 76 needs 55% support for passage because it adds language to the state constitution.
Amendment 77: To allow casino towns legal authority to set limits on gaming
Proposition EE: To increase tobacco and nicotine taxes to generate money for state budget and preschool
Proposition 113: To join the national popular vote compact
Proposition 114: To reintroduce wolves in Colorado
Proposition 115: To prohibit abortions after 22 weeks of pregnancy
Proposition 116: To reduce the state income tax to 4.55%
Proposition 117: To put a limit on the ability of state lawmakers to impose certain fees
Proposition 118: To create a new state paid family and medical leave program
LATEST ELECTION NEWS
- Election-denying Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters turns herself in to police
- Judge quashes arrest warrant for indicted Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters after her prohibited travel to Nevada
- Meet the Colorado man whose identity was allegedly stolen by Mesa County Clerk Tina Peters
- Colorado voters typically reject tax hikes. There’s an exception when it comes to funding parks and trails.
- Trump allies converge on Denver as key defendant defies judge in Eric Coomer’s defamation lawsuit
- Here’s where a preliminary map places Colorado’s new 8th Congressional District
- Denver-based Dominion Voting sues Fox News for $1.6B over 2020 election claims