As a heavy spring snow blanketed the state on Thursday, April 16, journalists from news organizations across Colorado — including The Colorado Sun — set out to chronicle a day in the life of the state’s residents during this extraordinary coronavirus time.
Check out The Sun’s contributions to the project, spearheaded by the Colorado News Collaborative, below:
A day in the life of people across the state as they navigate coronavirus
- Jared Polis works from home like the rest of us, balancing the crisis with his family duties
- Will this Colorado couple’s newborn know a world where people shake hands?
- Cory Gardner juggles calls with President Trump, helping his kids distance learn and cooking
- Meet the chef coordinating 3,000 meals a day for hungry and homebound Coloradans
- This Colorado state senator has rare status — immunity from coronavirus
- A bitter freeze and coronavirus have sprouted big problems for Palisade’s peach season
- Opinion: Local news collaboration in the time of coronavirus
See other day-in-the-life stories from across Colorado using the map below: