Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
- Jim Morrissey: Stop me if you’ve heard the one about the public health insurance option…
- Drew Litton: Did the Denver Broncos’ order get screwed up in NFL draft?
- What’d I Miss: “And the Oscar goes to…Ossie” — to his parents’ chagrin
- What’d I Miss?: Considering the “one bad apple” argument
- Drew Litton: Weathering the Colorado spring