Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
The Colorado Sun is a nonpartisan news organization, and the opinions of columnists, editorial writers and cartoonists do not reflect the opinions of the newsroom. Read our ethics policy for more on The Sun’s opinion policy and submit columns, suggested writers and more to email@example.com.
- Jim Morrissey: Not everyone figures Space Command move is “reasonable”
- Drew Litton: What Colorado Avalanche dreams are made of
- What’d I Miss?: Are petty lawbreakers fair game for violent arrest?
- Drew Litton: Fans ready for a dose of the Colorado Avalanche
- What’d I Miss?: The high price of a cash-only marijuana industry