Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
- Jim Morrissey: Staying safe from the huffing and puffing
- Drew Litton: Denver’s high cost of…just about everything
- What’d I Miss?: The subtle difference between belonging and being embraced
- Drew Litton: The death-defying Denver Broncos circus continues its run
- What’d I Miss?: Struggling to answer a simple question — What’s wrong?