- What’d I Miss?: Denver’s mayor as unreliable narrator
- Drew Litton: Colorado’s own family feud
- Jim Morrissey: Colorado restaurants get short end
- Drew Litton: A (short) Colorado Christmas list
- What’d I Miss?: History knocked down, reimagined
- What’d I Miss?: Facing facts about the COVID crisis
- Drew Litton: Coronavirus dinner table etiquette
- Jim Morrissey: Preserving the integrity of elections
- What’d I Miss?: Tired of all the winning
- Drew Litton: Does the Broncos offensive line have a mental block?
Energy Primary category in which blog post is published
Ambitious plan to reduce CO2 emissions still leaves Tri-State getting 23% of electricity from coal plants
The state’s second largest electric provider plans to spend $21 billion to add renewable sources and battery storage. Natural gas is in the mix.
Outdoors Primary category in which blog post is published
“Intentional discharge of an aimed firearm” leads to rare criminal charges in Colorado death of hunter
Suspect Harry Watkins was “horrified” after fatally shooting his hunting buddy, Simon Howell, in Grand County. “It was reasonable to fire,” Watkins’ attorney says.
Coronavirus Primary category in which blog post is published
LGBTQ+ people feel some impacts of the pandemic more sharply than the general population, but there have been silver linings to the shutdown