If you missed our live chat, feel free to drop a question in the form below for next time.
We know these are challenging times that leave people with a lot of questions. And we at The Colorado Sun want to help.
Thursday, April 2, at 8 p.m. we will be hosting a Facebook live with reporter Jesse Paul during which he will answer your questions on coronavirus and other news topics.
You can watch the Facebook live right here on this page starting at 8 p.m. or over on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TheColoradoSun/
Drop your questions in the form below to get an answer. Please include your name:
You can also send questions directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see all of The Colorado Sun’s coronavirus coverage, visit coloradosun.com/coronavirus.
Already registered? Log in here to hide these messages.
The latest from The Sun
- Coronavirus canceled Memorial Day ceremonies. But in Montrose a lone trumpeter stepped up to honor the fallen.
- Colorado restaurants can reopen to in-person dining on Wednesday with limited capacity, governor says
- A conversation about what to expect when the Colorado legislature returns to the Capitol on Tuesday
- WATCH: Potager, a longtime Denver restaurant, struggles to survive during coronavirus
- A Denver restaurant fights to keep its doors open — and its staff paid — as coronavirus crumbles the industry