Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
- Drew Litton: Denver winter sports TV coverage (still) gone with the wind
- What’d I Miss?: When “slave” doesn’t tell the whole story
- Jim Morrissey: When campaign slogans write themselves
- Drew Litton: Future leaf peeping? (With apologies to The Mamas & The Papas)
- What’d I Miss?: COVID redemption tour — or book tour?