Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
- Drew Litton: Is a Denver Broncos quarterback controversy brewing?
- What’d I Miss?: How masking politics killed compassion
- Drew Litton: Need more evidence climate change has arrived?
- What’d I Miss?: Myra wonders who’d go skydiving without a parachute
- Jim Morrissey: The problem with being “right” about masks and COVID