Colorado musical acts are performing live on Friday afternoon to raise money for coronavirus relief efforts in the state.
COVID-19 IN COLORADO
The latest from the coronavirus outbreak in Colorado:
- LIVE BLOG: The latest on closures, restrictions and other major updates.
- MAP: Cases and deaths in Colorado.
- TESTING: Here’s where to find a community testing site. The state is now encouraging anyone with symptoms to get tested.
- STORY: Colorado schools add saliva testing to slow spread of coronavirus in the classroom
The event begins at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
The musical acts performing include:
- The Lumineers
- Nathaniel Rateliff
- Isaac Slade of The Fray
Also making appearances are:
- Former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
- Jamal Murray of the Denver Nuggets
- Charlie Blackmon of the Colorado Rockies
- Nolan Arenado of the Colorado Rockies
- Ski racer Mikaela Shiffrin
Gov. Jared Polis and former Gov. John Hickenlooper are also billed as special guests.