Colorado musical acts are performing live on Friday afternoon to raise money for coronavirus relief efforts in the state.
The event begins at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
The musical acts performing include:
- The Lumineers
- Nathaniel Rateliff
- Isaac Slade of The Fray
Also making appearances are:
- Former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
- Jamal Murray of the Denver Nuggets
- Charlie Blackmon of the Colorado Rockies
- Nolan Arenado of the Colorado Rockies
- Ski racer Mikaela Shiffrin
Gov. Jared Polis and former Gov. John Hickenlooper are also billed as special guests.