Colorado musical acts are performing live on Friday afternoon to raise money for coronavirus relief efforts in the state.
COVID-19 IN COLORADO
The latest from the coronavirus outbreak in Colorado:
- MAP: Known cases in Colorado.
- TESTING: Here’s where to find a community testing site. The state is now encouraging anyone with symptoms to get tested.
- STORY: Colorado has had coronavirus spikes before. Here’s why the current one could be different.
The event begins at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
The musical acts performing include:
- The Lumineers
- Nathaniel Rateliff
- Isaac Slade of The Fray
Also making appearances are:
- Former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
- Jamal Murray of the Denver Nuggets
- Charlie Blackmon of the Colorado Rockies
- Nolan Arenado of the Colorado Rockies
- Ski racer Mikaela Shiffrin
Gov. Jared Polis and former Gov. John Hickenlooper are also billed as special guests.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- “An extremely, extremely challenging day”: Widespread destruction feared after East Troublesome fire explodes
- Colorado child protection caseworker under investigation for falsifying reports about checking on kids, at-risk adults
- Denver’s unique sales tax to fight climate change could be a blueprint for future action nationwide
- Coronavirus is a historic health crisis. So why isn’t it increasing Colorado health insurance prices?
- East Troublesome fire explodes toward Grand Lake, prompting urgent evacuations