Colorado musical acts are performing live on Friday afternoon to raise money for coronavirus relief efforts in the state.
COVID-19 IN COLORADO
The latest from the coronavirus outbreak in Colorado:
- MAP: Known cases in Colorado.
- TESTING: Here’s where to find a community testing site. The state is now encouraging anyone with symptoms to get tested.
- WRITE ON, COLORADO: Tell us your coronavirus stories.
- STORY: Before protests brought thousands together, data pointed to a possible coronavirus resurgence in Colorado
The event begins at 1 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
The musical acts performing include:
- The Lumineers
- Nathaniel Rateliff
- Isaac Slade of The Fray
Also making appearances are:
- Former Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning
- Jamal Murray of the Denver Nuggets
- Charlie Blackmon of the Colorado Rockies
- Nolan Arenado of the Colorado Rockies
- Ski racer Mikaela Shiffrin
Gov. Jared Polis and former Gov. John Hickenlooper are also billed as special guests.
Already registered? Log in here to hide these messages.
The latest from The Sun
- A coronavirus shift to online shopping has helped save some retail sales — and tax revenue — in Colorado
- “My dinner is on the line”: Colorado Supreme Court rules it was OK for judge’s wife to sit on jury
- What you need to know about the ethics complaint against John Hickenlooper, explained in 6 questions
- Gallagher led to $35 billion in residential property tax cuts. Now Colorado lawmakers want voters to repeal it.
- Littwin: Do you really think Trump would send Blackhawk helicopters to Colorado?