The Sun’s network of writers and photographers spent 2019 in as many parts of Colorado as we could, where they captured the faces and places that helped us tell the story of Colorado.
Presented here, in no particular order (though you’ll sense some themes as you scroll) are some of our favorite images of the year.
FOR MORE: Click each image to jump to the accompanying story.
SHARING: Want to share a particular image with friends? Copy the # link above the photo to send people directly to the image.
This reporting is made possible by our members. You can directly support independent watchdog journalism in Colorado for as little as $5 a month. Start here: coloradosun.com/join
The latest from The Sun
- Trump to use “big voice” to boost GOP on 4-day Western trip that includes Colorado rally with Cory Gardner
- “He seems like a very nice person”: Trump commutes sentence of Rod Blagojevich, who is being held in Colorado prison
- Colorado issues, like fracking and marijuana, divide the Democratic candidates for president
- Voter guide: Where the Democratic presidential candidates stand on Colorado issues
- Colorado’s housing crisis has gotten so bad that small towns are now building people homes