The Sun’s network of writers and photographers spent 2019 in as many parts of Colorado as we could, where they captured the faces and places that helped us tell the story of Colorado.
Presented here, in no particular order (though you’ll sense some themes as you scroll) are some of our favorite images of the year.
FOR MORE: Click each image to jump to the accompanying story.
SHARING: Want to share a particular image with friends? Copy the # link above the photo to send people directly to the image.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s death pours intensity on, could reshape Colorado’s hotly contested Senate race
- The $300 “Lost Wages” bonus begins, Amazon is hiring like crazy and answers from Colorado’s labor department
- Colorado oil and gas emissions rules begin to tighten, but gaps open over what is monitored, by whom and where
- Littwin: Anyone who has seen dementia up close knows not to fall for attacks on Joe Biden’s mental fitness
- Colorado co-authors wrote parallel storylines in “Light in the Shadows” — reflecting their individual interests