The Colorado Sun combed through the 263-page report investigating child sex abuse by priests in Colorado’s three Catholic dioceses and pulled out the names of 40 priests who were mentioned.
From the report, we also compiled the parishes, schools and other locations they worked in Colorado during the period the abuse is alleged to have occurred, what years the abuse is alleged to have occurred, how many alleged victims they had, and notes on their actions and the church’s response.
The report, compiled by a third-party investigator, found at least 166 victims.
WARNING: The following chart contains graphic descriptions of sexual abuse.
Scroll to see the full table.
The latest from The Sun
- Air Force Academy eases social distancing restrictions after 2 cadet suicides
- Colorado Supreme Court rules legislature may extend its lawmaking term after coronavirus pause
- Coronavirus-linked deaths in Colorado surpass 80; confirmed cases now above 3,300
- Colorado governor orders schools to stay closed until at least April 30, will address stay-at-home extension later
- The coronavirus has made working in a Colorado grocery store harrowing