The Colorado Sun combed through the 263-page report investigating child sex abuse by priests in Colorado’s three Catholic dioceses and pulled out the names of 40 priests who were mentioned.
From the report, we also compiled the parishes, schools and other locations they worked in Colorado during the period the abuse is alleged to have occurred, what years the abuse is alleged to have occurred, how many alleged victims they had, and notes on their actions and the church’s response.
The report, compiled by a third-party investigator, found at least 166 victims.
WARNING: The following chart contains graphic descriptions of sexual abuse.
Scroll to see the full table.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- State lawmaker in wheelchair puts Colorado Capitol access in spotlight
- What’s Working: Why nearly 100,000 out-of-work Coloradans were excluded from an unemployment benefit that is now ending early
- Author Lori Hodges built her first novel around family genealogy — plus her dog’s bouts with a porcupine
- In “Sweet Twisted Pine,” a man on a quest to find his missing sister struggles to adapt to the Old West
- Opinion: Learning from the 2020 election how to teach democracy