The Colorado Sun combed through the 263-page report investigating child sex abuse by priests in Colorado’s three Catholic dioceses and pulled out the names of 40 priests who were mentioned.
From the report, we also compiled the parishes, schools and other locations they worked in Colorado during the period the abuse is alleged to have occurred, what years the abuse is alleged to have occurred, how many alleged victims they had, and notes on their actions and the church’s response.
The report, compiled by a third-party investigator, found at least 166 victims.
WARNING: The following chart contains graphic descriptions of sexual abuse.
Scroll to see the full table.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- A Colorado school is taking coronavirus testing beyond its students and teachers
- George Gore’s bloody legacy could soon be erased from Colorado’s mountains, replaced with a nod to the Utes
- John Hickenlooper’s conflicting record and rhetoric on fracking a point of dispute in U.S. Senate race
- Trinidad’s Temple Aaron seemed destined to die. But the 131-year-old Jewish synagogue’s fate was never sealed.
- Jim Morrissey: An uninvited guest at Colorado college parties