The Colorado Sun combed through the 263-page report investigating child sex abuse by priests in Colorado’s three Catholic dioceses and pulled out the names of 40 priests who were mentioned.
From the report, we also compiled the parishes, schools and other locations they worked in Colorado during the period the abuse is alleged to have occurred, what years the abuse is alleged to have occurred, how many alleged victims they had, and notes on their actions and the church’s response.
The report, compiled by a third-party investigator, found at least 166 victims.
WARNING: The following chart contains graphic descriptions of sexual abuse.
Scroll to see the full table.
This reporting is made possible by our members. You can directly support independent watchdog journalism in Colorado for as little as $5 a month. Start here: coloradosun.com/join
The latest from The Sun
- Most money spent in the child welfare system comes after kids are in foster care. What if that’s backwards?
- “You would think it’s the opposite”: The average age of fatal avalanche victims is on the rise
- The 2020 battle to control Colorado’s state Senate is shaping up to be a big money election
- Gov. Polis pitches preschool expansion, insists Colorado can afford it
- LGBT activists say new bills — including one in Colorado — target transgender youth