The Colorado Sun combed through the 263-page report investigating child sex abuse by priests in Colorado’s three Catholic dioceses and pulled out the names of 40 priests who were mentioned.
From the report, we also compiled the parishes, schools and other locations they worked in Colorado during the period the abuse is alleged to have occurred, what years the abuse is alleged to have occurred, how many alleged victims they had, and notes on their actions and the church’s response.
The report, compiled by a third-party investigator, found at least 166 victims.
WARNING: The following chart contains graphic descriptions of sexual abuse.
Scroll to see the full table.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Work on new Pikes Peak Summit Complex progresses at 14,115 feet
- Littwin: As coronavirus surges, it’s time for Polis to move from encouraging masks to mandating them
- Carman: Schools will reopen. The test for all of us is to help them stay that way.
- Opinion: Here’s how getting stranded restored my faith in America this July Fourth
- In her debut novel, the hydrogeologist author stuck to the adage: Write what you know