- What’d I Miss?: Something weird from the ’80s
- Drew Litton: Total recall
- What’d I Miss: Black Mirror without smartphones
- Drew Litton: Mile High forever
- Jim Morrissey: Crashing the debate
- What’d I Miss: White on white crime
- Drew Litton: Public Service Announcement
- What’d I Miss?: What about whataboutism?
- Jim Morrissey: School supplies
- Drew Litton: Rockies channeling WKRP
Environment Primary category in which blog post is published
Colorado attorney general taking hard look at Trump administration’s clean-water regulations rollback
Democrat Phil Weiser says if the Environmental Protection Agency rolls back the Waters of the United State rule beyond a certain point, he could take legal action
The Sunriser Primary category in which blog post is published
Pulling together on “Parked” / Snapchat message revives CSU death investigation / 400 lbs. of dirt & 5 lbs. of glitter / And much, much more
Your guided tour through Colorado news, compiled by your friends at The Sun.
Coloradans Primary category in which blog post is published
“There was a convergence.” Politics, a housing crisis and activism produced a long-awaited sign of hope for mobile-home owners.