- What’d I Miss?: Something weird from the ’80s
- Drew Litton: Total recall
- What’d I Miss: Black Mirror without smartphones
- Drew Litton: Mile High forever
- Jim Morrissey: Crashing the debate
- What’d I Miss: White on white crime
- Drew Litton: Public Service Announcement
- What’d I Miss?: What about whataboutism?
- Jim Morrissey: School supplies
- Drew Litton: Rockies channeling WKRP
Politics and Government Primary category in which blog post is published
After facing U.S. Supreme Court criticism, Colorado’s civil rights division blasted by auditor as slow, not transparent
The Colorado auditor’s office found that the “division is slow to investigate complaints and the commission operates in a manner that is not transparent"
The Sunriser Primary category in which blog post is published
What’s next for Colorado mobile homes / Lewis the llama / Trump’s emissions rollback + Colorado’s response / The future of milk delivery / And much more
Your guided tour through Colorado news, compiled by your friends at The Sun.
Health Primary category in which blog post is published
Colorado’s reinsurance program could fall $50 million short next year, according to health insurer estimates
State wouldn’t be on the hook for cost overruns, but they could cause insurers to raise rates again for 2021