Good morning, readers! We’re smack in the middle of two important seasons: holiday and ski.
So to celebrate both, we’re going to have a little drawing.
Starting right now through noon on Sunday, Dec. 23, every new membership (including gift memberships) to The Colorado Sun will be eligible to win two passes to Aspen Snowmass’ four world-class mountains (a nearly $400 value).
Yes, Aspen (seen here).
- Memberships start at just $5/month and every single dollar goes directly to supporting the journalism at The Colorado Sun.
- Interested in Politics? Our Politics Plus membership level and above gets you The Unaffiliated, our weekly Colorado politics newsletter featuring exclusive reporting for insiders and the casual politics observer alike.
Get a membership for yourself here.
- A special option for the winner: If used any weekend in February, you have the option of a tour of the resort’s best runs from our own reporter Jesse Paul. He knows the mountains inside and out.
- Already a member? You can buy a gift membership for the journalism-minded person in your life (and you’ll be eligible for the passes!)
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this drawing. To enter without buying a membership (or if you’re already a member) send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with your email address.
We truly appreciate every single person who supports our journalism — and those who read and share the work we’re doing for Colorado. So thanks and happy holidays!
Note: If you have any issues with your membership, please email email@example.com