Good morning, readers! We’re smack in the middle of two important seasons: holiday and ski.
So to celebrate both, we’re going to have a little drawing.
Starting right now through noon on Sunday, Dec. 23, every new membership (including gift memberships) to The Colorado Sun will be eligible to win two passes to Aspen Snowmass’ four world-class mountains (a nearly $400 value).
Yes, Aspen (seen here).
- Memberships start at just $5/month and every single dollar goes directly to supporting the journalism at The Colorado Sun.
- Interested in Politics? Our Politics Plus membership level and above gets you The Unaffiliated, our weekly Colorado politics newsletter featuring exclusive reporting for insiders and the casual politics observer alike.
- A special option for the winner: If used any weekend in February, you have the option of a tour of the resort’s best runs from our own reporter Jesse Paul. He knows the mountains inside and out.
- Already a member? You can buy a gift membership for the journalism-minded person in your life (and you’ll be eligible for the passes!)
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this drawing. To enter without buying a membership (or if you’re already a member) send us a note at email@example.com with your email address.
We truly appreciate every single person who supports our journalism — and those who read and share the work we’re doing for Colorado. So thanks and happy holidays!
Note: If you have any issues with your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
More from The Colorado Sun
- “He had it good and it wasn’t enough”: How a resort executive’s stolen-ski scheme shocked Aspen
- We know the earth is warming. We know that will stress water in the West. But we don’t know how.
- Want to learn how to drive a Maserati or Aston Martin in a blizzard? Colorado mountain towns are where you go.
- How will Western water be affected by climate change? A tiny Colorado flower may have the answer
- “You would think it’s the opposite”: The average age of fatal avalanche victims is on the rise
- Lender scuttles Granby Ranch deal, files to foreclose on resort weighed down by $62 million debt
- Plan to buy remote Sweetwater Lake and transfer it to Forest Service gets boost from Eagle County communities
- Judge rejects challenge to Colorado wildlife officials’ plan to kill black bears and mountain lions
- Colorado rafting team falls short in second attempt at speed record down the Grand Canyon
- Entrepreneur buys Vail Mountain Lodge, Terra Bistro, Vail Athletic Club with plans to convert resort property to Gravity Haus Vail
- Indoor skiing is one entrepreneur’s bet on how to diversify and grow skiing and snowboarding