If you’d like to share an opinion column, send offerings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columns should be in the 700- to 800-word range and include the author’s email address, Twitter handle if applicable and a brief tagline identifying the author.
We seek fact-based columns that focus on Colorado issues or that have a particular Colorado perspective.
You can find all of our opinion columns here.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Colorado governor says he has very mild symptoms after testing positive for coronavirus on Saturday
- CU Boulder struggles to enroll low-income students. That has consequences for Coloradans’ social mobility.
- 52 Catholic priests in Colorado, including iconic Father Woody, abused 212 victims, further investigation finds
- A list of Colorado priests named in the supplemental Catholic church abuse report, where they worked and when
- Reimagining Denver’s Livestock Exchange Building means respecting its distinctive past