If you’d like to share an opinion column, send offerings to email@example.com.
Columns should be in the 700- to 800-word range and include the author’s email address, Twitter handle if applicable and a brief tagline identifying the author.
We seek fact-based columns that focus on Colorado issues or that have a particular Colorado perspective.
You can find all of our opinion columns here.
Already registered? Log in here to hide these messages.
The latest from The Sun
- Michael Bennet: We will never heal until we dismantle our systemic racism
- Hickenlooper says he “tripped” on question about Black Lives Matter as race becomes a campaign issue
- Nearly 26,000 coronavirus deaths in nursing homes spur inspections, promises of fines
- Colorado’s shift to a new higher education funding formula places the focus on the student
- Colorado Ethics Commission subpoenas John Hickenlooper, setting up court clash