If you’d like to share an opinion column, send offerings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columns should be in the 700- to 800-word range and include the author’s email address, Twitter handle if applicable and a brief tagline identifying the author.
We seek fact-based columns that focus on Colorado issues or that have a particular Colorado perspective.
You can find all of our opinion columns here.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Proposal to shrink Holy Cross Wilderness, increase water storage draws hundreds of comments
- A cartoonish Native American towering over Durango has divided the city. Should “the chief” stay or go?
- Colorado’s new strategy to prevent child sexual abuse zeroes in on every ZIP code
- To understand the future of the Colorado River, look to a frowny, eel-faced fish: the humpback chub
- Jeffco Public Schools will allow all students to return to school buildings this fall