If you’d like to share an opinion column, send offerings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columns should be in the 700- to 800-word range and include the author’s email address, Twitter handle if applicable and a brief tagline identifying the author.
We seek fact-based columns that focus on Colorado issues or that have a particular Colorado perspective.
You can find all of our opinion columns here.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- East Troublesome fire evacuees fled in minutes. Now it could be days before they know the fate of their homes.
- Colorado limits gatherings to 10 people from no more than two households as coronavirus spike continues
- Littwin: The headline from the debate is Trump wasn’t a major jerk, but that isn’t the headline he needed
- “We expect an active fire”: Weather is forecast to fuel East Troublesome fire on Friday
- First coronavirus, then an inferno: How schools in the East Troublesome fire’s path are scrambling to keep their students learning