If you’d like to share an opinion column, send offerings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Columns should be in the 700- to 800-word range and include the author’s email address, Twitter handle if applicable and a brief tagline identifying the author.
We seek fact-based columns that focus on Colorado issues or that have a particular Colorado perspective.
You can find all of our opinion columns here.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- No charges for man who drove Jeep through Elijah McClain protest in Aurora
- Here’s what John Hickenlooper thinks about a U.S. Supreme Court expansion and what makes a good justice
- Is the Electoral College systemic racism? Some advocates and experts think so.
- Is Colorado leading or lagging on climate policy? It depends on which states you’re comparing us to.
- A guide to how Colorado’s climate-change response compares to California’s and other states