Myra has missed 30 years of her life, due to a coma, but has found a new friendship with her young neighbor, Ossie. Together, they both are searching for their place in this world.
- Drew Litton: Recalling 9/11 — when America stood together
- What’d I Miss?: Mourning the loss of Michael K. Williams
- Jim Morrissey: Justice for Elijah McClain delayed…but finally on its way
- Drew Litton: Rockies’ secret to success — location, location, location
- What’d I Miss?: Medical advice right from the horse’s mouth