- What’d I Miss?: Red flag roulette
- Drew Litton: Taking aim at income inequality
- Jim Morrissey: Not-so-happy New Year
- What’d I Miss?: Explosive insecurity
- Drew Litton: The Brady hunch
- Drew Litton: A chilly forecast
- What’d I Miss?: Myra Standard Time
- Colorado Sun cartoonists pick their personal favorites from 2019
- Jim Morrissey: Let it snow (cough, cough)!
- What’d I Miss?: Learning the lexicon
Politics and Government Primary category in which blog post is published
Denver DA won’t prosecute 33 climate protesters arrested before Gov. Polis’ State of the State speech
Denver District Attorney Beth McCann's office says the Democrat met with the Colorado State Patrol and with the Denver Police Department in making her decision. The protesters were calling for action to fight climate change.
Health Primary category in which blog post is published
The report from the Polis administration shows per-patient profits at Colorado hospitals reached their highest level in at least a decade in 2018
Outdoors Primary category in which blog post is published
The event -- which began as a few rowdy locals climbing frozen leaks from an old water pipeline -- triples Ouray’s population of 1,000 residents and packs restaurants and hotels.