Limn — lim/ verb 1. Depict or describe in painting or words. 2. Suffuse or highlight (something) with a bright color or light.
A monthly strip by Lonnie MF Allen showcasing his civic-minded ideas through an idiosyncratic perspective, with informative and stylish drawings highlighting the issues affecting Coloradans today. His work will appear in the Sun monthly.
For the past eight years, Lonnie Allen has been the organizer of Denver Drink and Draw, a weekly gathering of comics artists. His work has appeared in Image Comics and Dark Horse Comics. He has been nominated for a prestigious Eisner Award, won a DiNKy for Outstanding Work by a Colorado Creator and was named one of the 100 Colorado Creatives by Westword. He’s currently the art director for Suspect Press.
More Cartoons from The Sun
- What’d I Miss?: The last dance
- Drew Litton: The great Colorado outdoors (pandemic style)
- Jim Morrissey: This could get hare-y
- What’d I Miss?: Police academy
- Drew Litton: Batter up!
- What’d I Miss?: Lucky 13
- Drew Litton: Only half of Colorado is diving back into the reopening
- Jim Morrissey: What you do now matters more than ever