Limn — lim/ verb 1. Depict or describe in painting or words. 2. Suffuse or highlight (something) with a bright color or light.
A monthly strip by Lonnie MF Allen showcasing his civic-minded ideas through an idiosyncratic perspective, with informative and stylish drawings highlighting the issues affecting Coloradans today. His work will appear in the Sun monthly.
For the past eight years, Lonnie Allen has been the organizer of Denver Drink and Draw, a weekly gathering of comics artists. His work has appeared in Image Comics and Dark Horse Comics. He has been nominated for a prestigious Eisner Award, won a DiNKy for Outstanding Work by a Colorado Creator and was named one of the 100 Colorado Creatives by Westword. He’s currently the art director for Suspect Press.
More Cartoons from The Sun
- Drew Litton: Baseball terminology of today’s Little League Parents
- What’d I Miss: When worlds collide
- What’d I Miss: The rules of weed buying are very simple
- Morrisey: Colorado lawmakers find a loophole with unclaimed property
- Litton: Hanging ten on some runoff
- Litton: “Camping” vs. “surviving” in homelessness debate
- What’d I Miss: Damned with faint praise
- What’d I Miss: I’m telling all y’all it’s a sabotage