Limn — lim/ verb 1. Depict or describe in painting or words. 2. Suffuse or highlight (something) with a bright color or light.
A monthly strip by Lonnie MF Allen showcasing his civic-minded ideas through an idiosyncratic perspective, with informative and stylish drawings highlighting the issues affecting Coloradans today. His work will appear in the Sun monthly.
For the past eight years, Lonnie Allen has been the organizer of Denver Drink and Draw, a weekly gathering of comics artists. His work has appeared in Image Comics and Dark Horse Comics. He has been nominated for a prestigious Eisner Award, won a DiNKy for Outstanding Work by a Colorado Creator and was named one of the 100 Colorado Creatives by Westword. He’s currently the art director for Suspect Press.
More Cartoons from The Sun
- What’d I Miss: “So you weren’t in pain when you were filming this?”
- Jim Morrissey on ugly holiday sweaters and Denver’s dry spell
- What’d I Miss: The camera adds 10 pounds of awkward
- Litton: Phillip Lindsay’s bite is bigger than his bark
- What’d I Miss: Mating habits of the Internet age
- Limn: Thankful for so much in Colorado (with a notable exception)
- Drew Litton finds the one thing football in Colorado can be thankful for
- What’d I Miss: The working class rent squeeze, then and now