The Colorado Sun is owned by its 10 founding journalists.
Larry Ryckman, Editor — email@example.com
Dana Coffield, Senior Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Lubbers, Technology & Strategy — email@example.com
Jason Blevins, Outdoors/Business Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Tamara Chuang, Business/Technology Writer — email@example.com
Jennifer Brown, Government/Human Services Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
John Ingold, Health/Criminal Justice Writer — email@example.com
Kevin Simpson, Colorado Lifestyle/General Assignment Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
John Frank, Politics/Beer Writer — email@example.com
Jesse Paul, Politics/General Assignment Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Erica Breunlin, Education Writer — email@example.com
For information on how to support The Colorado Sun, reach out to our business development team:
Carol Wood, Sponsorship/Business Development —firstname.lastname@example.org
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- Boulder County loosens coronavirus restrictions on 18 to 22 year olds
- Cameron Peak fire continues to spread, destroy more structures as it becomes Colorado’s 3rd largest blaze
- With winter travel to Colorado resort communities very unclear, airlines are showing “unprecedented” flexibility
- Colorado’s substitute teacher shortage, worsened by coronavirus, could force some schools to close. Again.
- Proposition EE explained: How much more cigarettes, nicotine products would cost in Colorado