The Colorado Sun is owned by its 10 founding journalists.
Larry Ryckman, Editor — firstname.lastname@example.org
Dana Coffield, Senior Editor — email@example.com
Eric Lubbers, Technology & Strategy — firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Blevins, Outdoors/Business Writer — email@example.com
Tamara Chuang, Business/Technology Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Brown, Government/Human Services Writer — email@example.com
John Ingold, Health/Criminal Justice Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Simpson, Colorado Lifestyle/General Assignment Writer — email@example.com
John Frank, Politics/Beer Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
Jesse Paul, Politics/General Assignment Writer — email@example.com
Erica Breunlin, Education Writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on how to support The Colorado Sun, reach out to our business development team:
Carol Wood, Sponsorship/Business Development —email@example.com
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- After 22-week coronavirus hiatus, high school sports competition resumes in Colorado
- Fraudulent unemployment claims continue in Colorado, but 30-50% were stopped “at the front door”
- Kanye West qualifies to be on Colorado’s 2020 presidential ballot
- EPA settles lawsuit with Utah over Gold King Mine spill
- These Colorado school districts are welcoming students back for in-person learning this fall. Here’s why they feel it’s safe.