Sept. 29, 2023
Auraria Campus – Downtown Denver
The Colorado Sun proudly introduces SunFest 2023: For a Better Colorado, presented by Xcel Energy!
SunFest is the first of its kind in Colorado. It’s designed to bring Coloradans together to convene and listen to speakers on policy and politics, health care and climate, community voices, the outdoors and so much more.
The SunFest brings together readers and members of The Colorado Sun to engage in lively discussions, one-on-one interviews, live podcasting, and thought leader interviews.
The day will start out with a casual networking breakfast, where attendees will be able to have engaging conversations with an impassioned and informed audience. Attendees will then be able to choose which sessions they would like to listen to throughout the morning.
Lunch will be a time of connecting with others, with keynote speaker and Director of the Office of Outdoor Recreation Industry, Conor Hall, kicking off the second half of the day. Sessions will continue throughout the afternoon, culminating with a toast at the Tivoli Brewery.
We expect people of all demographics attending to learn and engage with each other and The Colorado Sun team. The SunFest gives our community an opportunity to further educate themselves while collaborating on a personal and professional level.
GET YOUR TICKETS!
Tickets will only be available at the door, on Sept. 29.
For questions, issues with ticket buying, please email email@example.com.
Lunch tickets closed Wednesday, Sept. 20, at 8 p.m.
All online sales closed Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 8 p.m.
Tickets will be available in-person at SunFest 2023 Registration table.
TOTE BAG SPONSOR
- When will SunFest 2023 take place?
SunFest 2023 will take place in person Sept. 29 at Auraria Higher Education Center in Denver. Sessions will be scheduled throughout the entire day, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. A more detailed agenda will be available closer to the event.
- Will SunFest 2023 be an in-person event?
Yes! All sessions will be in-person this year.
- How can I get the latest SunFest 2023 updates?
You can sign up for the emails to stay updated on everything SunFest 2023 including speakers and sessions. We will be posting from the day on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter!
- How can I register for SunFest 2023?
On the SunFest homepage, you will be prompted to purchase tickets. Click the option you wish to purchase, and click ‘purchase’. You’ll be prompted to fill out a quick form.
For students, please make sure you use your school’s email address when you check out to ensure you are receiving the discount. If you do not use an institution’s email, please be advised, you will be asked to show your student ID.
For those who are not a Colorado Sun member, but wish to use the discount, please become a Basic+ Member today. If you do purchase a Colorado Sun Member ticket, and are not a member, you will not receive the membership benefits.
For further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is included in my SunFest member ticket?
With your Colorado Sun SunFest member ticket, you will receive admission to the conference at a discounted rate, a member lanyard, access to all the sessions, priority access to the keynote session, access to the networking breakfast, a tote bag, coupon for merchandise, access to the networking lounge.
Members also have the opportunity to purchase their lunch ticket at a discounted rate.
- What is included in my SunFest student ticket?
With your SunFest student ticket, you will receive access to the conference at a discounted rate, a student lanyard, access to all the sessions, access to the networking breakfast, a tote bag and access to the networking lounge.
Students also have the opportunity to purchase their lunch ticket at a discounted rate.
- What is included in my SunFest nonmember ticket?
With the SunFest nonmember ticket, you will receive access to the conference, a nonmember lanyard, access to all the sessions, a tote bag, access to the networking breakfast and networking lounge.
- What are the lunch ticket options?
The lunch ticket option is a boxed lunch which includes a sandwich, a salad, potato chips and a chocolate chip cookie.
If you have dietary restrictions, please email email@example.com.
Tickets for lunch will close Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 4 p.m.
- Which membership level do I need to buy to receive the SunFest Member ticket?
If you purchase a Colorado Sun Basic+ membership, at $11.99 a month, you will be qualified to purchase the Colorado Sun Member ticket.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Are tickets refundable?
SunFest 2023 tickets will not be refundable. There are options to donate your ticket to a student, or switch the ticker holder name.
Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- Am I eligible for a student ticket?
If you are attending an institution, you will be eligible for the discount. Please use your school-issued email address when purchasing the ticket.
If you do not use an institution’s email, please be advised, you will be asked to show your student ID.
- Who will be speaking at SunFest 2023?
A list of speakers can be found online, and names will be announced as the event draws closer.
- How can I become a sponsor of SunFest 2023?
Please contact Director of Sales, Sylvia Harmon at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.
- How do I request to be a SunFest 2023 volunteer?
Please contact email@example.com with your name and contract information.
- Why should I attend SunFest 2023?
By attending SunFest 2023, you can meet Colorado Sun staff, members, readers and engage with fellow Coloradans! You will get to hear about topics that impact the state, and how we can make a better Colorado.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions to speakers, moderators and engage with Coloradans.
- I purchased a ticket, where do I pick up my badge?
You can pick up your badge at the registration desk in the Tivoli Center. The registration desk location will be announced in September.
- May I enter/exit SunFest? Is re-entry allowed?
Yes. If you have your badge, you may enter and leave the building.
- Where is Registration Located?
Registration will be located on the 2nd Floor of the Tivoli Student Union at the corner of 10th Street Plaza and Larimer Plaza.
- When will SunFest ticket close for purchase?
Tickets for lunch will close Wednesday, Sept. 20 at 4 p.m.
Tickets online will close Wednesday, Sept. 27 at 4 p.m.
Tickets will be available for purchase in person at SunFest 2023 at the Registration Table.
- Where can I park at SunFest?
Parking lots and garages are available on Auraria’s campus. A map is available online.
- Tivoli Garage (9th Street and Auraria Parkway) – $20 for those who are not registered Auraria Campus community members.
- 7th Street Garage (Lawrence Way and 7th Street) – $15 for those who are not registered Auraria Campus community members.
- 5th Street Garage (5th Street and Walnut Street) – $15 for those who are not registered Auraria Campus community members.
- There are meters along the campus, which users can use credit cards and coins.
- Daily Fee Lots – There are daily fee lots around the campus. $15 for those who are not registered Auraria Campus community members.
- Parking can be paid for by machines in the lots, or by the Park Mobile App.
More parking information can be found: https://www.ahec.edu/services-departments/parking/parking-lot-options
- Who is speaking at SunFest 2023?
The full list of speakers and agenda can be found online.
- Since lunch tickets are sold out? Where can we get lunch on campus?
There are food options around the Auraira Campus.
Within the Tivoli Student Union:
- Barnes and Noble i.lov.iT Market
- Los Molinos at the Tivoli
- iPIE Pizza
- Snack Shack
- Tivoli Brewing Co. Taphouse
Saffron Grill is located at 10th Street and Curtis Street
Biker Jim’s Gourmet Dogs is located at Tivoli Commons