We’ve learned over and over that readers like you can be the best advocates for good journalism, and now we have a new way for you to show your support for The Sun (and keep dirt/dust/sun off your face and neck to boot).
Introducing the limited edition Colorado Sun face mask!
These masks are made by Colorado’s own Phunkshun from recycled plastic bottles and are great for getting outside in all weather (and will be useful long after the pandemic).
Here’s how to get one for yourself:
- Join the Sun as an annual member at the Newsletters+ level or higher (or upgrade) and get a free mask. Use the code MASK when joining and we’ll email you details about how to get the mask at our store.
- Join the Sun as an annual member at the basic level and we’ll send you a promo code for a 50% discount. Just $10, plus shipping.
- Head over to The Colorado Sun merch store — $20, plus shipping.
This offer ends Aug. 30, 2020.
The Sun is a lean, mean operation. Every new membership or merchandise sale goes directly to journalists and the operation of The Sun. No costly overhead, no greedy owners, just your neighbors working around the clock to keep you informed.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- To test or not to test? Colorado educators and advocates divided on CMAS in a pandemic
- $5 million bond for man accused of killing 12-year-old Greeley girl in 1984
- Colorado student, scientist named Time Magazine’s “Kid of the Year”
- More than 46,000 doses of coronavirus vaccine will soon head to Colorado. Here’s what happens next.
- What happened when the only ER doctor in a rural Colorado town caught coronavirus