We’ve learned over and over that readers like you can be the best advocates for good journalism, and now we have a new way for you to show your support for The Sun (and keep dirt/dust/sun off your face and neck to boot).
Introducing the (very) limited edition Colorado Sun face mask!
These masks are made by Colorado’s own Phunkshun from recycled plastic bottles and are great for getting outside in all weather (and will be useful long after the pandemic).
Here’s how to get one for yourself:
- Use the code MASK to become (or upgrade to) an annual Sun member at the Newsletters+ level or higher — Free mask with membership
- Use the code MASK to become an annual Sun member at the basic level — 50% discount
$20$10 with membership
- Head over to The Colorado Sun merch store — $20
The Sun is a lean, mean operation. Every new membership or merchandise sale goes directly to journalists and the operation of The Sun. No costly overhead, no greedy owners, just your neighbors working around the clock to keep you informed.
Our articles are free to read, but not free to report
Support local journalism around the state.
Become a member of The Colorado Sun today!
The latest from The Sun
- As coronavirus testing soars, wait times jump to a week — or more — across the U.S.
- Two Aurora police officers fired for reenacting Elijah McClain carotid hold file appeals
- Nonprofit cash being spent in Colorado campaigns still impossible to trace despite 2019 law
- Meals on Wheels is still delivering in western Colorado — but without the side of conversation
- Conservative group backing Colorado’s national popular vote measure fueled by out-of-state money, tied to Democrats